CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hurray for Spring!!!




WOW! Its been quite a while since i have blogged! Today we colored eggs with London because my mom and Esdee are leaving for Florida on Wend. and of course I have to stay home! We got really creative with our eggs (well London did!) I'm excited for spring and Easter I love this time of year it makes me happy!!! Well there is not to much exciting things going on in my life! (Ya surprisingly I did have a really hot boy texting me his name was Drew! We hung out but he chose to stop texting me! I think he likes another aw! Boys bug me!) I must admit I was quite sad when he stopped liken me so every time the song Tear Drops On My Guitar comes on I change it! But it is funny how it says Drew hahaha im kiddin!!!! I still like him so its kind of sad! He is a baseball player and is tall with brown hair come on!!!! I must say I do have the funniest two Best Friends Allyson and Alex! They are hilarious we do the funnest thing we are the three bizzles or Larry-McCall, Moe-Alex,Curly-Ally! Haha! But i guess life is good except for me not having one single boy like me!(they all enjoy Alex but she could care less whether they did or not!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

McCall I miss you!! You are so dang cute and I love reading your blog, yes I must say that you need to add posts more often, but I will take what I can get. I'm sorry about Drew, but you know what, you deserve better anyway. Just be patient my dear young one and have fun hanging out with lots of guy friends. Ok so we need to set up a fun babysitting aggrangement with Myken's kids and get you and Alex over here. Bring Allyson too, I hear she's so fun. Love ya, Amy

Haws Family said...

McCall,
Can I just say how much I enjoy your posst. You make my day. So you need to write more often and catch us up. Well this Drew boy needs to get his head out of the bucket and see what he is looking at. You are beautiful. Thanks for the post of London I dont ever get to see pictures of her. So thanks

Shannon said...

first off you are HOT STUFF! So this boy drew is Dumb if he doesn't like you! I am going to text him..Give me his number!! hehe
You and your bizzles look like you are having so much fun!
I am missing you tons, i never get to see you anymore!!!
Cute eggs!
Loves...

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

So glad to see a new post! I'm sorry about Drew! He's a concern anyway! We need to have another shopping trip. It was good to hear the update on your life! Love ya

Lacey Bean said...

The eggs are darling, and agree... Hooray for Spring. I love it. Drew "I'm tired" ha ha! just needs to go to sleep and you need to not worry about him anymore. There are other hotties out there just waiting for a beautiful girl just like you. Don't worry about and just enjoy high school and being single. Love ya tons, and you'll always be my Bizzle.