CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Trip to Mesquite!!!



Sorry the picture is blurry I wanted the picture of the hot guy on it but it was blurry so I am quite sad about it!!! When we went to mesquite for Chase's and Kota's baseball clinics we went to Step Up 2 its pretty much is the most amazing show but it didn't beat Step Up because Channing Tatum was in it for like 10 min. I was sad about it but the other main character Chase was so hot and the girl is really cute!!! When we got out I turned to alex and we both just wanted to whip out some break dancing moves after watching them! In fact Kota actually started doing some cool moves when we got back to our hotel! He was making me laugh he was just a dancing and he is actually really good!!! I attempted to do my moves (the worm)and i was really sore after!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I would love to see your break dancing moves, and the worm. I'm glad you followed through on the assignment I gave you to update your blog this weekend! I appreciate it sweets!

Shannon said...

I think i was with you at Snowbasin, in the condo when we watched step up, and it REALLY makes you want to Tear it up! I wish i could dance like that so Bad! Boston wants to learn Breakdancing. hahaha