CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Vacation!!!

Alex invited me and Ally to Mesquite and Vegas with her dad to watch Chase play baseball. We had the best time we went to Vegas the first day and ate at the Cheese Cake Factory it was the best! The other days we watched Chase while basking in the sun! And we just hung out and rode go carts the weather was so nice and we got burnt!!!!! We didn't want to leave we loved it we even got our own suite!!! ( I hope we go some where HOT for spring break!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lacey Bean said...

I am so glad you had a great time, you need to post some pics of your hot bod, and of course of the 3 chipmunks, Ha ha Love ya

Bean There...Done That said...

McCall-
I hope you go somewhere "HOT" for Spring Break too! By the way, don't open up dvd e cd, it will attach a virus to your computer! Just wanted to let you know, have someone help you delete the comment from your blog.
Love Ya
Allison

Shannon said...

You are so cute! I love hearing all of your crazy stories with you 3 girlies! Please start wearing SUNSCREEN!! haha

*Shay Babe* said...

Hey MaCall
Its shayla I got a blog,Pinkshaybabe.blogspot.com check it out and we can keep in touch trough blogging. I miss seeing ya at school your so cute

shayla