CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Neat Experience!!!!!!

You will never believe who I just shook hands with? ELDER BEDNAR He has always been my favorite speaker he is so young and i love hearing him he gives the best talks. We went to Brian and Pam's ward and he was outside when we came out of sacrament. My heart was burning and the spirit was with him he asked us our names. I could not believe it! I never would think that my dream woulld come true to get the chance to meet a member of the Quarum of the Twelve!~ What over welming experience!!!!!!! I will never forget it!!!!!

2 comments:

Witney said...

YOU JUST GOT TAGGED! See my blog for details. Or Shannon's blog she explains it better. haha

Shannon said...

WOW....Mc Call that is sooo awesome! I am sure you will never forget that.
Once cory and i were in Jackson, WYO and we met Neal A. Maxwell. It was so cool to really meet him in person!