CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

177th General CONFERENCE

I love conference i can always feel the spirit i was sitting alone on saturday watching a couple of talks and i just started crying! I just could just feel a warm feeling and speaking of that one of my favorite talks was by Henry B. Erying he talked about how we need to reconize the lords kindness and always write down spiritual memories and what the lord has done for us. because we forget so easily! He said the warm feeling you get while watching conference is the holy ghost. I loved when he said God blesses us more than we know! I love this gospel and i love our wonderful Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley he is an amazing and spiritual man i love him so much. I love my Father in heaven and his son Jesus Christ they have done so much for me!!!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I totally agree! You are so cute and i am so proud of you for writing in your journal all the feelings you have felt while you were watching it!
You will love to look back at this one day!
I love you tons!!

Happy Birthday Cheer!!