CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bad luck!!!!!

I had quite the day yesterday! first i left my walet in wal-mart luckly my money and everything was still in there!!! then we went to the game and i lost my keys while i was walking to the game!!! By the way we freakin won i was screaming so loud and cheering it was the best game ever it was so fun and im so glad we beat them!!!!!! Well then i almost got in a crash bumber to bumber but i didnt it was so scary my mom said someone is watching over you thats for sure!!!! So today i went to look for my keys and i had prayed about it and as i was looking for them a thought came to me to look by the side walk sure enough they where right there!!!! How lucky!!!!! Well i know he answers prayers no matter if there about the dumbest things!!!!! I had quite the day!!!! (But at least i saw the boy i like in football pants) oh my hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today i went shopping then i went to Alex's dads house and we played football with the boys and watched a movie then just hung out at there awsome house im havin a sleepover then were goin to IHOP oh dear!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jt said...

Sounds like a fun night, even with the bad luck! I'm glad you found your things and didn't get in a wreck! Hope the rest of your weekend is a blast!

Shannon said...

So C*R*A*Z*Y!! Have fun at Brian and Pam's!
You are so cute, i love hearing what you are doing?
GET A PURSE!!!

brooke said...

Have fun today mccall.Are you and boston having fun.

Lacey Bean said...

The correct lingo would be bumper to bumper!!! ha ha
Love ya tons