CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving was really fun and i ate so much! Bruce read a letter that Troy wrote to the family i was bawling along with everyone else it was really spirtial! After we ate we went to Enchanted it was so cute! The morning of the early Christmas shopping crew woke up at 3:00 a.m. I was so out of it but it was really fun we shoped till 10:00! I think im getting a mattress this year its not that fun but i need a bed!!!

3 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

It looked like Thanksgiving was delicious. I wish I could have been there. I bet shopping was also a blast! Shop til you drop is our moto, huh girl! I love ya tons.

Bean There...Done That said...

Wow, you really are a "true blue shopper", there is no way I was getting up that early to hit the mall. Your Thanksgiving looks like it was so much fun being surrounded by so many family members, that's what it is all about. How do you feel about that little stink Lacey leaving us here why she soaks up all that beautiful Hawaiian sun? If we are lucky maybe she will bring us back a pineapple or a macadamia nut or two! Thanks for giving me a "wave" yesterday you made my Sunday, it's always great to see you as you always put a smile on my face.
Love Ya
Allison

Shannon said...

HONEY, i can't believe you woke up at 3 am.. Why didn't you go at Midnight!
Thanksgiving looked like a blast over there! We just missed you guys on the movie..We went at the 4:45 showing! I loved IT!!