CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

EARLY THANKSGIVING THOUGHT!!!!

I thought this quote was really good so i wanted to share it!!! I am so excited for Thanksgiving! That night Alex and I are sleeping at Kelsey's and going shopping early (like everyone else) I am not excited about all the people that are going to attack me! But I think we all eat till we are sick and from that day on you never stop eating!!! Gobble till you Wobble!!!! Have a good THANKSGIVING!!!
BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND YOU WILL END UP HAVING MORE. BUT IF YOU CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE, YOU'LL NEVER, EVER HAVE ENOUGH!-OPRAH WINFREY

1 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Hey honey, I hope you have a blast shopping, find some good deals. I also loved your thought, it was fabulous! Love you so much. Happy Thanksgiving.