CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

10 Fun Days in the Sun!



>I just got back from Lake Powell! It was quite the adventure. We fished, swam, looked for lizards, rode jet skies, tubed, I tried knee boarding, watched children, basked in the sun, got a huge sun rash on my body and face, and ate. I was up for about three of the nights with the flu and worrying about the wind storm. The little boys had a great time jumping off the boat . It was quite the sight! (but Shannon on the other hand!) We had such a blast, I loved it. Thanks so much Jenn and Shannon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

is this for REAL!! HURRAY... this will be so much fun!
What happened with the pictures? You may need to try it again, they aren't posting.
Love ya!

Shannon said...

oh and by the way.. It's a super cute blog, you set it up so perfect!!!